Forget what you heard— real men wear kilts! Or at least that’s what Kanye West likes to think. His custom Givenchy kilt stole the show and Twitter feeds when he performed at the 12-12-12 Sandy Relief Concert last week. In a behind the scenes video, Kanye works with his stylists to perfect his leather on leather ensemble, and his custom Riccardo Tisci shirt that was designed for the Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z. A true fan of fashion, Yeezy was involved in every intricate detail, and even snipped the kilt himself:
“I just love this. I mean, I like it if I wear a kilt or I’m not wearing a kilt. I just like the silhouette—it’s really modern.”
Watch Kanye’s fitting below.
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Kanye’s kilt?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night