We liken Alicia Keys to a singing-mommy-fashion superhero. Why? Because the ‘Girl on Fire’ has masterfully pushed an album while looking fab at the same time.
On Tuesday, Keys appear on The View to chat with the ladies and perform for the audience. For the program she added streaks of blonde and wore a bright pink jumpsuit (similar to this one) with silver chain. That same day, Alicia sat down on the Late Show with David Letterman to talk about her crazed family life. For this taping she sleeked her hair back and donned a two-piece yellow and blue Marc Jacobs Resort 2013 outfit.
It’s incredible how different she looks in the shots, but we should expect nothing less from this lovely lady.
Do you like her changing looks?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night