The idea of owning pieces that represent the style of different countries excites me. Plus, I’m also a home-goods nut and anything that seems somewhat warm or comfy I gravitate to. As a certified fashionista, I fell in love with this Chinese Garden Stool from Wisteria because it brings the right amount of glam to a neutral home palette.
The ceramic seater comes in a metallic finish that adds a touch of class to any home. For those of you with small spaces, this is a perfect piece since it has dual functionality– as a seat or tabletop. Put this close to your couch or next to your bed to get the best use.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!