Another fashionable year comes to a stylish end! 2012 was full of some of the best fashion and celebrity pairings we have seen in a long time. From Nas teaming up with his equally dapper dad for Gap, to Zoe Saldana’s flirty Lenscrafters ad that made us all want new glasses, fashion and celebrity collabos have been pretty great this year.
Click through to check out the best fashion ad campaigns of 2012, in case you missed them the first time.
Nas x Gap
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)