Woman Thinking via Shutterstock
So say you goofed and forgot someone on your list. Instead of panicking, keep calm and read this. There are a number of gifts you can buy and give now to save face for the holidays. Check them out below!
Sephora.com E-gift Card
In amounts ranging from $10-$500, the recipient can shop the hundreds of beauty brands available at Sephora.com with this Sephora e-gift card. You can choose to send by email or print it out and hand deliver. Did we mention it arrives in minutes?
Facebook Social Gifts
Giving your Facebook pals virtual gifts on the social network was a cute gesture, but what could anyone really do with a virtual MAC lipstick? Now you can finally give real gifts via Facebook thanks to eGifts Social. First choose from 14 merchants varying from Fye to Sephora to Burger King. Choose which of your pals will receive the gifts, check out and purchase. You can send the gift via Facebook, email, or both so your lucky pal can just choose how to receive the gift. It doesn’t get more convenient!
Digital Issue of Black Beauty & Hair
Have you ever flipped through this magazine at the newsstands? It’s EVERYTHING and we’re so sad it’s not available everywhere, but now you can get your hands on a digital copy of this super awesome British magazine dedicated to hair, makeup, skin care, and fashion for women of color.
Would you grab these gifts last-minute for a friend?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)