The Hollywood Reporter‘s annual “Rule Breakers” issue is dedicated to stars who played by their own rules, and succeeded. And who better to cover the glossy’s second edition than this year’s Comeback Queen, Oprah Winfrey?
Dressed in a red figure-flattering dress, the media mogul breams a bright smile that can definitely be contributed to the turnaround of her once fledgeling TV network, OWN.
Read more about the article at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past