On Caribbean fashion and why it’s so dope:
I think everyone can agree that Caribbean fashion has maintained the bold color, the eclectic prints and unique mixes of paring casual and cool in one look. It’s fun and lively – and I think it takes risks, because it’s so heavily in tune with the culture. Also, Caribbean fashion is making its way into the mainstream, as we’re seeing more ethnic prints, bright colors and techniques like color blocking.
Why you should run (not walk) to the Bob Marley Shop:
Women need to be comfortable first and foremost. In my designs, I like for women to feel comfortable in their skin. So the fabric soft and spacious, it’s not too constricting or too revealing. At the Bob Marley Shop, you’ll see a lot of fun t-shirts. In my opinion, there’s nothing sexier than a woman who can pull off a well-made t-shirt and nice fitting jeans. You’ll also see that these aren’t just plain t-shirts – they’re stylish, they’re deconstructed; there are some with lace and more.
As a special holiday gift to our readers, the Bob Marley Shop is offering 15% discount to StyleBlazers readers by using the code: “styleblazer” at checkout!
(Coupon valid through 12/31/12. Not valid with any other offer. One time use only.)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases