Joanna Levesque, better known as talented star JoJo turns 22 today. The singer is best known for burning up the pop scene while she was only a teenager. At the age of 13, she was the youngest solo artist in America to have a number one single with “Leave (Get Out),” the first single off her self titled album. She just released her new mixtape, Agápe and she’s currently working on her third studio album. We’re looking forward to hearing the evolution of JoJo’s music, and we adore witnessing her style evolve over the years.
Take a listen to her mixtape below and click through to see JoJo’s evolution from pop to glam.
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/users/28350945" params="" width=" 100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
Photo: Getty Images
Pop singer JoJo poses for a photo backstage during MTV’s Total Request Live at the Times Square Studios in 2004.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)