The color authorities at Pantone may have named “Tangerine Tango” the color of 2012, but we say it was the year of yellow! A look back at the red carpet over the last twelve months has sunny yellow coming in as the celebrity color of choice. From the reality star the world loves to hate, Kim Kardashian to our #GirlCrush Kerry Washington, our favorite leading ladies lit up the red carpet in stunning yellow gowns and curve hugging minis.
Let’s take a trip down memory lane with a round up of our favorite yellow dresses of 2012!
Think Like a Man Premiere in Atlanta
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past