Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Angela Simmons
Angela Simmons decided to start the season off right, by working with Ne-Yo’s Compound Foundation to run a holiday toy drive for NYC children. The young shoe designer made time to hand out toys to the tots, while also looking quite stylish on Wednesday.
For the event, Angela wore a sweater with army print sleeves, leather leggings and Pastry sneakers. To continue with the urban-chic look, the 25-year-old added a slew of gold chains and bracelets. As we all have come to realize, Angela has mastered the art of tomboy femininity, largely aided by her fabulous Indique curls and spot-on makeup.
But aside from her styling techniques, we love that she spent the season giving back to those in need. Kudos, lady.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples