Photo: Getty Images
Kerry Washington first hit the big screen with her role as Chenille Reynolds in the hit dance film Save The Last Dance in 2001. Since then she has become a noted actress for her roles in Ray, The Last King of Scotland and the touching drama For Colored Girls in 2010. Her role as Olivia Pope on the hit ABC drama Scandal has taken the world by storm as she manages a crisis management firm in Washington, D.C. But while Scandal takes a winter break, Kerry stars alongside Jamie Foxx in Django Unchained, set to debut on Christmas Day.
Along with being a fabulous actress, Kerry has exuded impeccable class and a sophisticated sense of fashion, from the red carpet to late night talk show appearances. Kerry ranks at number 4 on StyleBlazer’s Most Fashionable Women Of The Year countdown.
Click through to check out Kerry’s 2012 style.
Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN.com
Kerry Washington attends The Hollywood Reporter‘s “Women In Entertainment Breakfast.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films