The final days of 2012 are wining down and artists like Kelly Rowland and Eve are placing in their bids to seize 2013!
Kelly Rowland, who is currently a judge on X-Factor, is wrapping up her forthcoming album “Year of the Woman” as we
speak read. “I’m very excited about this album, due out the first quarter of next year,” Kelly told Adrienne Bailon and Jesse Giddings during a candid sit down at the X-Factor pre-show.
See Kelly on X Factor and Eve’s teaser video at HelloBeautiful.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles