She’s the number one supermodel in the world. So it’s only fitting that she lands on the cover of the biggest fashion magazine on Earth! Supermodel Joan Smalls kicks off 2013 something quite fierce on the cover of VOGUE Brasil’s “The Black Issue.” This is the supermodel’s fourth VOGUE cover, shot by Henrique Gendre.
The hair, the prints, the chunky bling… Joan Smalls shows us just why she’s the most sought after supermodel around!
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Joan’s international VOGUE cover?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age