What do a single mother, a training mortician, preachers child and Miss China Universe 2011 have to do with each other? They’re all models, of course!
Oxygen’s new modeling competition The Face is sure to bring an interesting viewing experience as the 24 models revealed come from diverse backgrounds. We reported about this show that has Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova and Nigel Barker as hosts/judges premieres Feb 12 at 9pm ET/PT.
Excited viewers can go to Oxygen’s site to find all the juicy deets about the ladies… but don’t get excited! 12 of these ladies will be eliminated on “The Fight to Make the Final 12″ preview show on Feb. 5 at 9pm ET/PT.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles