A great V-neck is a must in every woman’s wardrobe arsenal. It can go casual with a pair of jeans or you can dress it up with a blazer. But should men have a few in their closet also? Though some women like to show off a little cleavage with a V-neck, apparently some of our fave male celebs like to do the same, especially fellas like Tyson Beckford and Kanye West. Though some guys keep it simple and can pull of the V pretty well, Tyson and Kanye seem to be repeat offenders of taking it to the extreme. The bold colors, extra snug fit and super low cut show off their man cleavage and occasionally leave us scratching our head.
Tell us StyleBlazers, how do you feel about men wearing v-neck shirts?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night