Miri Emma Dress
While late spring is known as wedding season, the winter does present itself as another popular time for nuptials.
Something about the snow, dramatic coats and formality of the cold months says, “wedding” to many couples. For the wedding party, the attire choice is pre-planned but for those of us going as guests, assistance may be needed. Here’s where we come in.
Check out these 8 wedding dresses perfect for the winter season!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models