As the pre-fall 2013 collections roll out, we’ve noticed designers moving in the direction of cleaner, more mod shapes like Nicole Miller, blooming florals like Erdem or khaki-femme fatale like Gucci. But design brothers Dean and Dan went for old school glamour with a capital G for DSquared2‘s pre-fall line. Model Jasmin Tookes rocks each look with a easy sophistication not seen since Jasmine Guy’s role in Harlem Nights, evoking 1940s glamour with sultry styling and her hair cascading body-wave curls. Sporting an equal serving of menswear inspired trousers, overcoats and fedoras, as well as floor-length gowns, this pre-fall collection straddles the masculine and feminine silhouette spectrum.
Click through below to check out our top picks from DSquared2′s pre-fall 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)