N*sty Gal, the online boutique with a cult-like following, has just released a first look at their spring 2013 collection, “Ride Out.” The lookbook finds a rugged beauty trudging through an exotic desert landscape in short cut-off shorts, peekaboo body suits and lace caftans. This girl isn’t afraid to take rides on all-terrain vehicles in beachy bikinis. Continuing the barely there trend, neon crewneck knits are worn sans pants and strappy bra-tops rocked under silky kimonos. Inspired by the soft colors of the desert palette, a flattering peachy coral and dusty pink swimsuit is sure to be a hot item. On the jewelry tip, loads of chunky silver bangles and oversized rings, the trend du jour, continue to reign supreme.
Shop a preview of the collection here and click through below to check out N*sty Gal’s spring 2013 “Ride Out” lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!