British songstress, Cheryl Cole is always out and about in the streets of London looking trendy. The 29-year-old tried her hand at DJing Thursday night at The Rose Club. Leaving the club with her boyfriend (note random hand in corner) the former X Factor judge wore a Antipodium Clandestiny bomber jacket with silver metallic sleeves, Vince leather jogging pants and metallic Gianvito Rossi heels.
The shoes that have been worn by Alicia Keys, Khloe Kardashian and Cameron Diaz, stole our hearts as the perfect silver addition to any outfit. Pointy-toes are great shoe to dress up a casual look like Coles. Now, all we need is $500 to get this same look…donations?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)