Remember when no one wanted to wear a long-sleeve dress? Maybe they weren’t even a fourth of fabulous as they are today. Praise the fashion Gods that designers realized we want the practical wearability of long sleeves without looking like our mothers. Over the years, long-sleeve dresses have evolved, turning into a closet staple coming in all lengths, colors, patterns, fabrics and prints. With so many options to choose from, tackling the trend may be overwhelming to some, so we’ve picked out a few for you to try.
Check out our favorite long-sleeve dresses that’ll keep your arms warm this season.
This Aidan Mattox dress featuring beaded zebra stripes is jazzy enough for a night on the town.
This futuristic Torn by Ronny Kobo dress features raised ribbons of ruching on metallic jersey for a sophisticated but youthful look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night