Model Selita Ebanks recently attended a gala in an eye-popping number from Christian Cota’s Fall 2011 Collection. While it’s always great to see celebs supporting charitable events, her choice of attire raised a few brows. The layered, animal print pencil skirt was proper, but the sheer top made us go hmm. Selita covered her goodies by rocking a black bra underneath. We’re glad she didn’t go sans bra but a nude one would have been less noticeable and offered the same coverage, whereas the black bra just draws your eye in. And this wasn’t just any benefit, it was a charitable dinner for Children of the City, a grassroots organization for impoverished children and families.
Though the look is hot, was it appropriate for a charity event?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night