Christmas day is right around the corner. Along with it comes the stress of striving for perfection– giving the perfect gift, hosting the perfect dinner and finding the perfect outfit to wear to said dinner. Finding the right outfit to express your festive mood can be challenging, especially when showing your Christmas cheer is usually relegated to wearing red, green and gold. And it becomes even more difficult when everything seems to scream Christmas, like a sweater with good ‘ole Saint Nick’s face. It is all too easy to go from looking cheery to looking like an over decorated Christmas tree or an over zealous Santa fan.
So if you want to show your Christmas spirit but ugly Christmas sweaters –worn ironically or not– is not your idea of strutting your sartorial prowess, then check out the red, green and gold pieces we’ve pick out for you.
Charlotte Olympia (removable) Jingle Bell Dolly Velvet Platform Pumps
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!