Photo: The Ellen Show
Hey baby, she’s a rock star! Tiny tot Sophia Grace Brownlee stole the show with her princess dress with an irresistible rendition of Nicki Minaj‘s “Super Bass” that made her a YouTube darling. Now she’s closing out her whirlwind year by starring in a music video as Nicki herself! Sophia takes the spotlight in Enur‘s latest video, “I’m That Chick,” featuring Goonrock. She delivers Nicki’s verses with ease, rocking a pink wig, sparkly wand and a toothy grin. And this little doll can do more than lip sync: her acapella freestyle shows that she can hold her own when it comes to droppin’ bars!
Watch the mini-princess get her pillow fight on in the adorable dance clip below.
StyleBlazers, how adorable is little princess Sophia?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night