Somewhere, someone told women sandals and flats were meant to be worn in the spring and summer. We agree…to a certain extent. Our number one fashion rule is there are no fashion rules. If sandals, flats, peep-toe pumps and other skin-showing shoes weren’t produced in the fall and winter, then they would not be needed, but since they are, why not indulge in the trends? After all, no one said you had to wear boots everyday until 70 degree weather. If you have a fear of freezing your toes off, tights and socks are simple solutions.
Take a peek at our slideshow below to see how you can successful wear warm weather shoes this winter.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past