Enough. The world is still mourning the senseless tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School that claimed the lives of way too many, way too soon. In a new PSA, a host of A-listers have aligned their voices and superstar power for Demand A Plan, a grassroots initative to urge Congress to come forward with real change to bring an end to gun violence. Stars like Beyoncé, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Aniston, Rashida Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Conan O’ Brien, Victor Cruz, Carmelo Anthony, Cameron Diaz and more encourage us all as a nation to get involved in a conversation in which results are imperative.
How many more? Find out how you can lend your voice at DemandAPlan.org. Spread the word to make our schools, theaters, houses of worship, trains and street corners safe.
Watch the PSA below.
In memory of all lost to gun violence. We’ll never forget.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)