There’s a new print in town and we’re taking notice just in time for the holidays. Baroque has littered the runways of Versace season after season, but this year designers like Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain and Jason Wu transformed the trend using modern cuts, unexpected color combos and menswear inspiration. Tapestry-printed bottoms or scarf-like blouses can prove intimidating—the dreaded fear of resembling an upholstered sofa springs to mind—but the fashion world has embraced the print and we think it’s time you did, too.
So, while the masses are having a sequined dress moment this New Year’s Eve (we recommend every gal has a glittery moment at least once), you can go the more opulent route this year and deck yourself out in the baroque trend. There’s just something about wearing the same print as royals past.
That’s right ladies, it’s time to go for baroque and we’ve got suggestions on how to do it right. Click on to embrace your inner fresh princess.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles