Get soft curls like Kerry Washington by taking small sections of hair on a curling wand like the Remington Pearl and holding for a few seconds to set the curl. After you release from wand, re roll curls in the same pattern with your fingers and secure with a roller clip while the curl is still warm (otherwise known as pin curls). Do this until the entire head is filled with curls. Take them out after you do your makeup and get dressed.
Hold the style in place and protect the hair from heat with a spray like Motions Light Hold Working Spritz and after you unpin all the curls, protect your style from humidity and other elements with Motions Hold & Shine Styling Spray.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles