AP Photo/Gerald Herbert
Aloha! The First Family’s annual Hawaiian holiday has begun. President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle and adorable First Daughters Malia and Sasha were spotted departing on Air Force One for their trip to the President’s hometown, Honolulu for the holidays. When they landed, the family was as picturesque as ever, with the First Lady looking impeccable in a printed dress. Ever stylish and comfortable, Sasha and Malia embraced the tropical weather in light prints and cute flats. We wish them a very happy holiday season with lots of fun in the sun!
Click through to check out more photos of the First Family’s Air Force One style.
Photo: AP Photo/Ann Heisenfelt
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)