Before we completely kiss 2013 goodbye, we thought it fitting to go over some of the best celebrity makeup moments of 2012. The year was definitely a great year for beauty, and while there were seriously thousands of looks to choose from, we could only pick 10. So here they are.
Check out 10 of our picks for best celebrity makeup moments of the year.
At the LA premiere of The Impossible, actress Sharon Leal dazzled with her flawless skin, bronzed smoky eye, and pretty pink lips.
Selita Ebanks arrived at the 8th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball in NYC looking completely flawless. We love the tamed tresses, soft cat eye, and red-hot lip that added a sultry finish to her elegant ensemble.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night