When mixed with water, lemon juice can lighten the color of already light hair, such as light brown or blonde.
Beer is the last product you’d think to run to for a beauty solutions, but if you want to add body to your limp, fine hair, it should be your first go-to.
If you want to clean your hair from product build up and residue, baking soda will do the job.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!