Since the Mayan prophecy of doomsday has been put off indefinitely, we have another year of movies to look forward to. From big budget blockbusters to indie sleepers, here are 15 up-and-comers whose next starring roles may just attain them Hollywood stardom in 2013.
2013 could very well be the year of Rebel Wilson. The Australian comedian garnered a lot of steam this year with scene stealing roles in Pitch Perfect, Bachelorette, and What To Expect When You’re Expecting. Next year she’ll continue pursuing laughs in the indie film Struck By Lightning. Later she’ll be co-starring in Michael Bay’s Pain & Gain, a blackly comic crime drama starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Mark Wahlberg. Oh, did we mention she’ll be hosting the MTV Movie Awards? Wilson’s ascending stardom seems like more or less a sure thing.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles