Photo: FayesVision/WENN, Nikki Nelson / WENN.com
Let the countdown begin… New Year’s Eve is only seven days away! If you haven’t found that perfect NYE party dress, don’t fret! It’s not too late to rent your holiday sparkle! Rent the Runway has a virtual closet full of designer dresses to choose from, with some available to rent for as low as $50. Ringing in the New Year is a once a year occasion, so why not channel your inner celeb and welcome 2013 in designer duds? Besides, the NYE party paparazzi is sure to be in full effect, so you probably won’t get much wear out of your glamorous ensemble again after it’s been plastered all over Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Renting rather than buying sounds like a win-win all around!
Click through to Rent the Runway for New Year’s Eve with our top picks under $200!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)