Good girl gone bad Rihanna rocks the third spot on our “Most Fashionable Women Of The Year” list. Since emerging on the scene, the Barbadian recording artist sparked interest with her catchy lyrics and cute island accent. But after chopping off her tresses for her third album in 2007, she quickly emerged to the ranks as a style icon. Fashionistas around the country were clamoring around to get their spiky Rihanna-inspired bob cut. Her edgy, tomboy-chic style has created a wave of supporters, the Rihanna Navy and we love to see what new racy ensemble she’ll don next. And let’s face it, the girl knows how to have fun.
Click through to check out Rihanna’s most fashionable moments of 2012.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)