When Kanye West strolls in L.A., he does it in style. The rapper has cultivated his own fashion sense that goes by its own rules. For an afternoon out with girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, he wore a red ‘College Dropout’ hat, gold chains, t-shirt, crest sweater jacket, leather pants and Nike Dunk High kicks.
Generally we like Kanye’s style, (when he’s not wearing skirts) and would love to see all men have a distinct look. Leather pants are a fall 2012 menswear trend that can be worn casually with the right pieces. Look below for our remake of Yeezy’s look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night