You would have to be living under a rock all year not to know that Rihanna‘s 2012 was tumultuous. She’s been criticized for racy shots sprinkled all over Instagram and high fashion glossies. Her relationship with Chris Brown is no traditional bed of roses, and her recent ’777′ tour hit rocky skies with disappointed fans and journalists alike. But as always, Rih shines bright though the turmoil. Her latest album, Unapologetic was a smash success, she set fashion trend after trend whenever she stepped out of a hotel, and she even donated $1.75M to a hospital in her native Barbados.
Her eventful year culminates into one introspective promo spot for the 2013 Grammy Awards as part of the show’s #TheWorldIsListening campaign. As the pop juggernaut slowly saunters in a red gown to make her way to the stage, she utters the motivation that’s kept her walk steady throughout her career. Rihanna is up for three Grammy awards this year, including Best Pop Solo (“Where Have You Been”), Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (“Talk That Talk”), and Best Short Film (“We Found Love”). As always, we’re cheering for her.
Don’t miss the action when the 2013 Grammy Awards air live on Feb. 10 at 8pm on CBS.
Watch Rihanna’s Grammy 2013 promo spot after the jump.
StyleBlazers, do you think Rihanna will shine bright on Grammy night?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said