We’re hoping there’s some truth to this one! Rumor around the fashion water cooler is that Beyoncé will cover the March 2013 issue of Vogue! According to the New York Daily News, B and Annie Leibovitz wrapped the cover shoot last week, and the timing couldn’t be any better. Beyoncé will take the stage as the headliner for the Super Bowl Halftime Show on Feb. 3, and her autobiographical HBO documentary premieres on Feb. 16. The King has a new album slated for next year, and will drop new music early next year.
In hopes that this one is true, let’s take a look at Bey’s April 2009 Vogue cover. Fingers crossed for the BeyHive!
StyleBlazers, are you excited to see Beyonce grace Vogue in 2013?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!