David Beckham‘s son Romeo Beckham has landed a high-end modeling job for Burberry. He appears in the Spring 2013 ad campaign for the checkered brand. Romeo is definitively following in his father’s footsteps as David has appeared in several ad campaigns including H&M underwear. Will this Burberry gig be little Beckham‘s break out moment in fashion? It wouldn’t be the first for the Beckham family. We think the ad is absolutely adorable, but he may have some competition. They are plenty of celebrity kids that are riding the fashion train as well.
Click through to see these trendsetting celebrity kids.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos