Opening Ceremony’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection has the modern sophistication we’ve become accustomed to with the young brand.
The general look of the 29-piece collection has clean, almost masculine cuts with calm colors and whimsical prints. There’s also pops of glamour with paillette shorts and gold zippers. Some of the style trends showcased with this OC collection are pleats, geometric prints, a belted romper and cigarette slacks. To add a bit of fun, the model wears a black riding hat with each look– random, but expected from the cool NYC-based label.
See more below and on the next pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past