A lot of fashion brands have emerged as trend leaders this year such as Kenzo with their cool animal graphic sweatshirts and bright snap backs. Others brands continued to be staples such as Marc Jacobs. Whatever your style or taste in clothes, we are sure to have a brand for you.
Click through to see what brands make it on StyleBlazer’s Biggest Brands of 2012 list.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night