Janet Jackson is heading down the aisle for the third time, to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana. The singer and banker have been together since 2010 and are allegedly very excited about their upcoming nuptials. According to an Us Weekly source, the couple plans to trade vows in spring 2013, after Janet was proposed to earlier this year.
In honor of the future Mrs. Jackson (or Al Mana), we’ve pulled three gowns that we think would be perfect for her.
Check them out below!
Vera Wang Kylie Dress
Monique Lhuillier Poet Dress
Dennis Basso Gown
What do you think Janet will wear for the big day?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films