Brandy Norwood has become engaged to long-time boyfriend and music executive Ryan Press according to an Us Weekly source. The 33-year-old singer has talked about her beau in the past, often strongly hinting that she wanted to get married. According to an insider, “[The couple is] thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right.”
Just months after releasing her sixth studio album “Twelve Eleven,” Brandy also has a continuing role on BET’s The Game and will appear in Tyler Perry’s film Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor due in March.
Brandy has a 10-year-old daughter, Sy’rai, with ex-boyfriend Robert Smith. If the news is true, this will be the singer’s first marriage.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters