La La Anthony has come a long way from her days as a MTV VJ. The 33-year-old wife of New York Knick baller Carmelo Anthony and star of VH1′s La La’s Full Court Life, is proving that she is more than a glorified basketball wife.
La La has become quite the businesswoman. Beyond building her acting resume with a role in this year’s hit film Think Like A Man, as well as guest appearing on VH1′s Single Ladies, the New York native also debuted a line of beauty products called Motives. Next up? LaLa’s foray into fashion.
Read and see the line at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past