It’s the holidays and you’re dying to add a little glitz to your wardrobe. So you head out to the CVS and grab some glitter polish. But not the elementary type of glitter, the kind with the huge big pretty sparkly flakes of glitter.
You know the kind that takes about 30 cotton balls to remove.
To find out how to get glitter polish off your nails, go to HelloBeautiful.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)