Jill Scott was spotted on the red carpet at the Hollywood Reporter’s ‘Power 100: Women in Entertainment’ breakfast wearing a beautifully sculpted braided updo. Scott is no stranger to versatile hairstyles—this year alone she’s sported five drastically different hairstyles!—so it was no surprise she remixed her ‘do. Nonetheless, we couldn’t help but to ooooh and ahhhh over her newly tressed style!
The look was such a favorite that we had to track down the mane master behind it.
To find out how to copy this natural look, go to Essence.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases