Starting a new year is always exciting. It’s an opportunity for change and growth in one’s self, in relationships and most importantly, in fashion. Before you start to dabble in new trends next year, send 2012 away the best way you can—with an envelope clutch. They’re small, they’re practical, they’re stylish, and with dozens of sizes, colors and patterns, it’s a style for just about anyone. Whether you’re celebrating with family at church, with friends at a party, or with your significant other over dinner,
Check out 12 envelope clutches to send off 2012 (and welcome 2013).
Harlow Embossed Envelop Clutch
Robinson Large Envelope Clutch Bag
Belted Envelope Clutch Bag
Large Envelope Clutch
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!