Our favorite problem solver (and BFF in our minds), Kerry Washington is taking some time off from the Scandal-ous life to promote her new film Django Unchained, which hit theaters on Christmas Day! With a starlet like Kerry on the bill, you can bet the promo tour comes with lots of fab fashion, and we’ve been stalking Miss Washington’s every move and taking notes. She joined co-star Jamie Foxx and the film’s writer and director, Quentin Tarantino on BET’s 106 & Park wearing an A.L.C. black leather dress ($1,095), Christian Louboutin pumps and several layered claw pendant necklaces. StyleBlazers, if you don’t have a leather dress in your closet already, let this be a lesson to you – YOU. NEED. ONE. NOW!
Kerry’s dress would be a great place to start. Leather can be tricky, but the universally flattering fit and flare silhouette is perfect for every body type. Have we sold you on adding a leather dress to your 2013 wardrobe? Great – because, we found a great lookalike at ASOS for just over $100. Thank us later!
Click through to get Kerry Washington’s luxe leather look for less!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles