StyleBlazers, this is one designer collaboration that we’ve been keeping a close eye on. We shared the news as soon as we got word of it, shared a few sneak peeks and now we’ve finally got our hands on the Duro Olowu for JCPenney lookbook. The collection is everything we hoped for and even a bit more. We’re digging all of the clashing prints and rich textures Duro is famous for, all priced under $100. The complete collection includes handbags, a fashionable carry-on suitcase, an entire accessories line as well as home decor goods. We’re over the moon for this collection and definitely marking our calendars for March 2013 when the line hits stores.
Click through below to peep our top picks from the line.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!