3. Thou Shall Be Fashionable At Work
Monday through Friday frump is not only depressing your style, but it’s also affecting those around you. Stop harming others with your poor workday fashion and start incorporating more thought into your outfits. No need to worry about what to wear. We’ll be keeping you covered in 2013 with what to wear to work from the cubicle to the boardroom.
4. Thou Shall Pay Attention To Fit
The best way to look good in your clothes is to make sure they fit properly. It’s that simple. Even if it means buying a button down blouse in a bigger size and having it taken in to avoid gaping or shelling out the extra money to have your too-long J Brand’s hemmed, it will mean a world of a difference for your style.
5. Thou Shall Take Some Risks
While we’re not saying to go full-blown Lady Gaga, it is worth it to take some risks with your style (and we mean more than just separating your cardigan twin sets). Take baby steps by taking risks with your accessories—a spiked pump here, a bold colored clutch there. Then try it with your wardrobe.
What are your fashion resolutions, StyleBlazers?!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos