Men with purses is typically a European thing, but here at StyleBlazer we’re progressive and see no problem with satchels for men– but only if they’re super manly.
Bold crossbody brand, Cambridge Satchel Company has honed into this need and created a whole line for the fellas. The 75-piece collection feautures everything from two-toned carryalls to embossed croc bags. Perfect for the man on the go, the collection will include Classic, Batchel and Backpack styles.
“We are thrilled to be launching our first ever men’s collection,” Julie Deane, founder of Cambridge Satchel Company told Drapers. “The range looks amazing and I know the bags will be extremely popular. I can’t wait to show them off at Pitti [trade show] in January and hearing what everyone else thinks of them.”
The line we be available for fall 2013 on Cambridge’s site.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples