Get dressed, gather the friends and toast to 2013 with these 3 awesome champagne cocktails recipes! What makes them so awesome, you ask? These remixed drinks will take you from night to early morning smoothly. From raspberries and guava juice to sake, we’ve got your New Year’s– kicked up a notch.
Cheers on us!
Champagne with guava and berries
Ingredients: 1L bottle guava nectar, 2 bottles chilled Champagne, 2 x 150g punnets raspberries
Steps: Pour the guava nectar among serving glasses. Top with Champagne and add raspberries to serve.
Champagne and cranberries
Ingredients: 6 dried cranberries, 3/4 cup champagne chilled
Steps: Place cranberries in Champagne flute. Pour Champagne over berries. Serve immediately.
Ingredients: 1 bottle Sake, 1 bottle Extra Dry Champagne, 1 large bunch mint leaves, juice of 3-4 limes, 6-10 droppers full of Liquid Stevia(more or less to taste)
Steps: First, tear the mint leaves off the stem. In a large pitcher, use the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the mint leaves, stevia, and lime juice. Then add the entire bottle of Sake and entire bottle of Champagne. Stir the mixture and serve over lots of ice in rocks glasses or mason jars.
Which one of these cocktails will you be making?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process